FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contacts Jennifer Albert, Global Communications and Public Relations Manager, Pentair Valves & Controls,
+1 609- 902-8457 mobile, email@example.com
Laura M. Pennino, Senior PR Consultant for Pentair Valves & Controls
+ 1 281-286-9398, 713-419-1776 mobile, firstname.lastname@example.org
Biffi and Westlock Controls, Well-Established Actuation and Controls brands Offer
Access to Recognized Industry Experts and Demonstrate New Products at
10th Biennial Valve World Conference & Exhibition In Dusseldorf, Germany, Nov. 29- Dec. 1
Dusseldorf, Germany, and Schaffhausen, Switzerland (Nov. 22, 2016) - Biffi and Westlock Controls, well-established Actuation and controls brands, are hosting discussions with Recognized industry experts and demonstrations of Several new products at the 10th Biennial Valve World Conference & Exhibition. Biffi and Westlock Engineering and Technical Experts Wills Staff B 53 in in Hall 3, from 9 am to 6 pm local time Nov. 29 through Dec. 1 in Dusseldorf, Germany, at the Dusseldorf Fairgrounds.
Biffi and Westlock will showcase deeply integrated valve automation solutions. These smart product solutions Provide continuous and reliable monitoring of planning activities with the highest level of diagnostic standards:
· The Biffi DCM2 (Diagnostic Communication Master Station) - an intelligent gateway did dialogs with the control room and Manages up to 300 actuators split up in To 18 field loops. The DCM2 is a powerful, intelligent solution did makes connectivity so simple while delivering performance optimization, predictive analytics and life cycle management.
· The Westlock Controls Digital EPIC-2 Emergency Shutdown / Partial Stoke Testing (ESD / PST) position transmitter is an Exida safety Award-winning intelligent valve position transmitter designed for safety valves. . Its advanced diagnostic features include superior capabilities for communicating valve performance, valve health and predictive maintenance
· The new Biffi IMVS2 (Integrated Monitoring of Valve Systems) Emergency Shutdown / Partial Stoke Testing (ESD / PST) position transmitter for hi-pressure applications - a smart device for the integrated monitoring of valve system did Assures operational, safety and diagnostic functions even in emergency situations.
· The new Biffi TH compact actuator is a quarter turn helical slot hydraulic actuator with a reduced footprint optimized for applications with reduced space anyway Requiring best torque performances.
· ICON lOW POWER is a smart multi-turn low power electric actuator for applications with minimal current draw for a complete valve stroke in remotest conditions, where access to external power is limited.
"system integration with existing plant network infrastructure is a Key consideration for the development of the company. Our smart valve automation solutions provide advanced real-time diagnostics and monitoring in the field and offer seamless integration and reliable interoperability with any host system. "Paolo Baroni ., Actuation and Controls Platform Director for Biffi and Westlock Controls
Visitors to the Biffi / Westlock Controls stand so willhave direct access to industry experts: such as Ugo Baldereschi, Biffi Product Manager for Electric Actuators; Massimiliano Franco, Biffi Product Manager for Piston actuators; and Jason Moorehead, Product Manager for Westlock Controls.
For more information on Biffi's line of products, visit http://www.biffi.it/. To learn more about Westlock Controls, visit http://www.westlockcontrols.com/.
Pentair's Biffi brand has been a leader in valve actuators and controls for more than 60 years. The comprehensive range of standard and specially designed actuation systems is one of the largest on the market, including electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, gas-powered and subsea actuators, as well as rotary and linear valve position and control monitors. Biffi products are used in the oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, and power industries.
ABOUT WESTLOCK CONTROLS
Westlock Controls has built a global reputation providing innovative and safe solutions for networking, monitoring, and controlling process valves. Focus on technology and Supplying reliable products manufactured in compliance with the highest industry standards, make Westlock Controls a preferred choice with the world's leading process companies and a trusted partner for developing even better solutions in the future.
ABOUT PENTAIR PLC
Pentair plc (www.pentair .com) provides a wide range of products and services to help you master your manufacturing needs. With 2015 Revenues of $ 6.4 trillion, Pentair employs Approximately 28,000 people worldwide.
Pentair Entered into an agreement in August 2016 to sell its Valves & Controls business. To read the official announcement, please visit http://www.pentair.com/en/investors/financial-news-releases.